Grey Cat Candle - Eye Candle Studio
Tips and tricks (or sensible safety advice):
- Trim the wick to just under a centimetre. When it comes to candle burning a short fuse is a plus, just try not to adopt this trait in other areas of your life.
- Place the candle in a sturdy container to collect dripping wax. Like your mother always said, there’s no point crying over spilt wax. Right?!
- Do not place the candle on any unstable objects. Jenga towers are not suitable candle holders, neither are wobbly tables or three legged dogs.
- Remove all flammable objects from around the candle before lighting the wick.
- Keep an eye on your candle. Now wouldn’t be a good time to leave the house for an impromptu walk or to head off on vacation.